Muenster Chamber of Commerce
Texas Hospitality with a German Flair
Things to Do In the Area
Muenster is the beginning of the great boutique stores along Highway 82. There are numerous things to do around the area such as:
1. Shop at Local Antique, Boutique Clothing and Home Decor Stores
2. Plan a Wine tasting weekend at area wineries
3. Getaway to one of our Beautiful and Relaxing B & B's and spa
4. Play a round of Golf at the 18 hole Turtle Hill Golf Course
5. Hunt at the Wild Game Ranches - Bird, Hog & Deer
6. Fish from the Dock or bring your Small Boat to fish at Muenster Lake
7. Visit Fischer's Meat & Cheese Market
8. Explore the Museum showing the Wonderful and Unique History of Muenster
9. Eat Delicious German, American and Mexican food and listen to live music at Doc's Bar and Grill
10. Rohmers Restuarant and Catering provide yummy German, Mexican, seafood along with a great salad bar
11. Visit Hess Meat Market
12. Plan an event at our new 60,000 square feet Heritage Park Event Center -call Chamber for more information at 940-759-2227.
13. Take your Motorcycle/4 wheeler and ride the trails at Red River Motorcycle Trails
14. Eat Delicious brick oven Pizza outdoors at Ancient Ovens located just outside Muenster.
15. Enjoy a Scenic Drive through our North Texas Hill Country.
16. Come visit before or after your trip to Winstar Casino....only 30 minute drive!!
And before you head home or to your next destination please join us at Sacred Heart Church for mass or Muenster First Baptist for service. Looking forward to share Muenster with you!!